About Black Hammock Adventures Airboats
Black Hammock Adventures operates four large U.S. Coast Guard approved 21, 18, 15 and 12 passenger state of the art airboats plus a smaller 6 passenger airboat. All of our Captains are U.S. Coast Guard Licensed. Hearing protection will be provided as well as life vests for children. Adult life vests are available upon request. Specialty rides are available any time with reservations. Call us for more information at 407-365-1244 ext 101.
Tour buses and corporate or large group parties are welcome. Please call 407-365-1244 ext 105 for information.
- Take a 30-minute Airboat Adventure on Lake Jesup in Oviedo, Florida – just 20 minutes from downtown Orlando and approximately 45 minutes from Disney World hotels.
- Cruise through the highest population of alligators in the U.S.!
- Enjoy scenic views of historic Bird Island.
- Spot a Bald Eagle!
- With well over 10,000 alligators, you’re sure to see one!
- Grab a bite to eat at The Black Hammock Restaurant
- Indulge in a cool cocktail on the patio of The Lazy Gator Bar after your ride!
- Visit our FREE Live Gator exhibit!
- Feed our gators and birds! Inquire inside the gift shop.
- Pick up a souvenir at our Gift Shop, which features Florida-inspired collectibles.
- Don’t forget your camera for this amazing photo opportunity.
Our Black Hammock Airboat Adventures operates with four state of the art airboats with varying passenger capacities. On our renowned tours of Lake Jesup, the most alligator populated lake in the country, we provide you with an exciting ride unmatched anywhere! And, because your safety is just as important to us as your entertainment, all of our Airboat Captains are licensed through the U.S. Coast Guard.
Guests can expect to encounter alligators, turtles of all sizes and thousands of species of bird life, including the majestic Bald Eagle.
After your exciting Black Hammock Airboat Adventure, grab a bite at The Black Hammock Restaurant with your 10% discount. At this Florida themed restaurant, which features a complete menu, enjoy Gator Bites, Catfish and other traditional Florida seafood favorites.
Or, toast your adventure at The Lazy Gator Bar, which features two lakeside, full-service bars with live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening as well as Sunday afternoons. The Lazy Gator Bar offers indoor and outdoor seating with panoramic views of beautiful Lake Jesup.
Purchase a souvenir at The Black Hammock Gift Shop, which offers traditional as well as one-of-a-kind Florida gifts.
Get your picture taken with a Gator at The Black Hammock Live Alligator exhibit, which features an up-close look at alligators of varying sizes and plenty of colorful (and sometimes talkative) birds! This is the perfect photo opportunity and a great way to remember your trip to Lake Jesup!